INSTITUTE OF ENGINEERING & TECHNOLOGY
ABOUT THE DEPARTMENT….
** The Mechanical Engineering Department was established in 2009, Affiliated to Anna University and Approved by AICTE, New Delhi.
To:• Impart Quality Education to the students.
• Disseminate Knowledge among the rural masses.
• Be a Centre of Excellence in collaboration with industries and research laboratories.
Vision• To emerge as a world class technology Department through research and experience based instructions.
• Committed to excellence, through dedicated teamwork adhering to professional ethics and human values.
Objectives• To identify, understand, analyze and solve construction machining problems using appropriate theories, laws and formulae to lathe/machining tools.
• To understand and apply the concepts of industrial steel/construction and machining tools & elements.
• To measure and analyze experiments relating to steel/construction and machining tools systems using state-of-the-art instruments and tools in a safe manner.
• To impart simulation skills , programming skills and drawing skills etc., To meet the demand of the steel/construction and machining tools industries.
• To impart knowledge on control and drilling, shaping, machining etc.,
• To create the awareness of lifelong learning.
• To provide congenial atmosphere in classroom and laboratories.