The Embedded Systems Course was established in 2012, affiliated to Anna University of Technology, Tiruchirappalli and approved by AICTE, New Delhi.
• Impart Quality Education to the students.
• Disseminate Knowledge among the rural masses.
• Be a Centre of Excellence in collaboration with industries and research laboratories.
* To emerge as a world class technology Department through research and experience based instructions.
* Committed to excellence, through dedicated teamwork adhering to professional ethics and human values.
• To identify, understand, analyze and solve Embedded computing problems using appropriate theories, laws and formulae to electrical/electronic
• To understand and apply the concepts of industrial embedded devices and circuits.
• To measure and analyze experiments relating to embedded systems using state-of-the-art instruments and tools in a safe manner.
• To impart simulation skills , programming skills and drawing skills etc., To meet the demand of all the industries.
• To impart knowledge on control and instrumentation, Power Systems , Power Electronics, Applied Electronics, VLSI, RTOS etc.,
• To create the awareness of lifelong learning.
• To provide congenial atmosphere in classroom and laboratories.
Under Construction ……………
To be updated shortly….