INSTITUTE OF ENGINEERING & TECHNOLOGY
ABOUT THE DEPARTMENT….
** The Electrical & Electronics Engineering Department was established in 2009, Affiliated to Anna University and Approved by AICTE, New Delhi.
To:• Impart Quality Education to the students.
• Disseminate Knowledge among the rural masses.
• Be a Centre of Excellence in collaboration with industries and research laboratories.
Vision• To emerge as a world class technology Department through research and experience based instructions.
• Committed to excellence, through dedicated teamwork adhering to professional ethics and human values.
Objectives• To identify, understand, analyze and solve electrical/electronic problems using appropriate theories, laws and formulae to electrical/electronic circuits
• To understand and apply the concepts of industrial electrical/electronic devices and circuits.
• To measure and analyze experiments relating to electrical/electronic systems using state-of-the-art instruments and tools in a safe manner.
• To impart simulation skills , programming skills and drawing skills etc.,To meet the demand of the electrical industries..
• To impart knowledge on control and instrumentation, Power Systems ,Power Electronics, Applied Electronics.
• To create the awareness of lifelong learning.
• To provide congenial atmosphere in classroom and laboratories.