The Mechanical CAD/CAM Course was established in 2012, affiliated to Anna University of Technology, Tiruchirappalli and approved by AICTE, New Delhi.
• Impart Quality Education to the students.
• Disseminate Knowledge among the rural masses.
• Be a Centre of Excellence in collaboration with industries and research laboratories.
* To emerge as a world class technology Department through research and experience based instructions.
* Committed to excellence, through dedicated teamwork adhering to professional ethics and human values.
• To identify, understand, analyze and solve design machining problems using appropriate theories, laws and formulae to lathe/machining tools
• To understand and apply the concepts of industrial steel/construction and machining tools & elements.
• To measure and analyze experiments relating to steel/construction and machining tools systems using state-of-the-art instruments and tools in a safe
• To impart simulation skills , programming skills and drawing skills etc., To meet the demand of the steel/construction and machining tools industries.
• To impart knowledge on control and drilling, shaping, machining etc.,
• To create the awareness of lifelong learning.
• To provide congenial atmosphere in classroom and laboratories.
Under Construction ……………
To be updated shortly….